Monday 3 October 2016

Aroma in the Night

This actually happened on 4 October 2015. I will just cut and paste my messages to Brother Ong:

I think I smelled something supernatural last night when I was sleeping. I smelled a very nice sweet aroma, which is impossible because all my windows and door were closed. And the smell wafted from right to left just in front of me.

I actually woke up and the smell was really there. And it got broken down to 2 components for my senses to digest - fresh apples and some flower. It was maybe 5 plus am. I went back to sleep after deciding it is impossible for the smell to be there.

The emotion I had at that time - relaxed and peaceful, nothing drastic. Then I proceeded to dream that I had to tell ppl about it but my mum, in the dream, interrupted me with her own night story of her hand being zapped by electricity. She has been having persistent shoulder pains in real life and in the dream, I tried to cast out a difficult spirit dwelling there

No comments:

Post a Comment