Wednesday 28 November 2012

Shekinah Glory Dust Miracle - A Personal Testimony (Part 2)

Okay, I have finally uploaded videos of God’s gold dust manifestation on my hands.

Please expand vid and change quality to 720p (HD) for best viewing.
Please expand vid and change quality to 360p for best viewing.

I last checked on 22 November 2012 and the gold dust was still there. My parents-in-law, a godly couple who are church leaders in KL, were in town then and I showed them. I was pleasantly surprised that the layer of gold dust was unusually thick when I was testifying about it.

Actually, the layer of gold dust seems to be much thicker whenever I am ministering to people, worshipping God or testifying about it. At other times, only a very thin layer can be seen.  

I have had the daily privilege of experiencing this manifestation since 10 October 2012. Read here for my initial account of it. I never thought that it would last this long! But I thank God for His amazing grace and love towards me each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment