Thursday 1 November 2012

Dancing with Jesus and Angels (Part 2)

Continuation of my account of last Thursday night...

My Unbelief
I assume some of you may be thinking that my church’s seer-in-training has a very active imagination. To be extremely frank, there were fleeting moments where I had my doubts too. But God dealt with my unbelief, no matter how brief those thoughts were.


After service, we went into a short prayer. And as I started praying in the spirit, I asked the Lord what I should be praying for and I saw stage curtains being drawn open. I didn’t exactly know how to interpret that mental image so I just kept praying.

Jenn interrupted us midway to convey what she saw in the spirit for another church member, YY, who was not seen in her earlier vision (see previous post). I won’t dwell much on the vision here since it wasn’t meant for me. All I will say is that it was a beautiful vision that showed how much Jesus loved YY. So, back to Jenn’s vision. The last thing she saw was stage curtains being drawn close! It clicked! I saw the prelude and she saw the body and the ending.

There, no more unbelief!

Thank You, Jesus for being ever so gentle in rebuking my negative thoughts.


Leading a Choir of Angels
Back to when we were still praying. I had progressed into singing in the spirit after a while. I noticed I was singing to a new tune with short intervals between “lines”. Then I saw myself standing some distance from God’s throne, clouds at my feet. Golden hues of light illuminated the background. What I saw was so beautifully captivating.

As I continued singing, I saw hundreds of thousands of angels appearing some distance behind me. They echoed every line I sang with their magnificent choir-like singing. It was so glorious! I then understood why there were unavoidable pauses when I sang. It was for the angels to follow after me. I was leading angels in worship before the throne of God!

I have never been a true worshipper. Praise and worship before service was mostly done out of obedience and routine. I would go through the motions of weekly worship service with boredom in my heart. I sometimes would feel guilty that I was giving half-hearted praises to God. I knew this had to stop because I couldn’t truly love and experience God if I was doing it drudgingly. So, in March during my first prophetic activation workshop in KK, I asked God to make me a true worshipper. And I am glad I can say that I love worshipping Him now!

Yippee, soaking session this Saturday! Can’t wait to experience God in deeper ways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment