Monday 5 January 2015

Prophetic Dream - AirAsia 8501

I had a dream about a plane stalling mid flight and eventually plummeting. 

I was a passenger myself in the plane. One minute everything was fine with people chit-chatting away and the next, the lights went out and the plane just stopped. Dead silence ensued. 

Within the next second or two, the plane plummeted - vertically downwards. I felt my heart trying to leap out of my throat; panic in my head knowing impending death was about to follow. 

But before I knew it, the plane came into contact with water. I knew because I felt the hard albeit cushioned landing and heard water splashing. I remember feeling relieved that my life was spared and that one could survive such a crash before waking up. 

I had this dream either on the 20th or 21st of Dec 2014. It was either dates because I had that dream while visiting my in-laws in KL for Christmas. 

I didn't tell anyone although the feeling of real fear and relief lingered; I just didn't think it was significant. But on 28th Dec, Mark announced that an AirAsia flight 8501 flying from Surabaya to Singapore had gone missing. I had thought it was a bad joke but unfortunately it wasn't. I didn't immediately link it with the dream I had either. 

162 passengers and crew members went missing, with the plane found only on 2nd Jan 2015. Over a hundred bodies remain missing today. 

Pastor Ong told me that 46 of those perished came from Philip Mantofa's church. He doesn't know why I was the one who received this warning or how I am spiritually tied to this tragedy but I ought to have prayed about over it. 

Speaking to Pastor made me wonder whether my praying would have made any difference but I am thinking there might have been a glimmer of hope because the dream did end positively, perhaps suggesting that there could have been an alternative ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment