Saturday 28 February 2015

Dreams about KYY and Zac During CNY Week

Jotting down two dreams I had during my CNY break (14-24 Feb 2015):

Dream 1:
Zachary Adrian running over a green plain and the earth opened up to swallow him whole three times. Each time I see him running without a care about the dangers around him. There was a short instance I saw him holding on to a small figurine, perhaps the source of these threats. 

I conveyed this to Adrian and he shared that Stella also had a similar dream where Zac was running with no showing of any specific emotion. As he ran pass a church, it collapsed and buried him, leaving only an outstretched hand from the rubbles. Stella who was behind him, survived the catastrophe. 


Dream 2:
I don't quite remember the details but I know it is about Yin Yee and suicide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment