Wednesday 12 September 2012

Chasing After a Piece of Heaven

I am starting this blog to journal my journey with God.

I am ashamed to say that my hunger for God has been erratic since I submitted my life to Him eight years ago; it whipsaws with my mood. I have experienced prophetic dreams (which come to past, often to do with earthquakes), dreams with angels present, an open vision and more (which I will reveal in more details over coming blog entries). One would expect all these to cause me to have a continual desire to seek after God or even to be on a spiritual high for a long stretch of time, but I never had a sustained hunger to develop my relationship with God; it always just faded off in no time. I blame spiritual laziness.

So, I'm hoping this blog (which I hope to update every other day) will be a reminder for me to continually seek after Him and to continually learn more of His Word. I'm excited to embark on this journey of chasing after heaven......

No comments:

Post a Comment