Thursday 20 September 2012

Loot from L'Oreal Paris Private Sale

I attended a private sale by L'Oreal Paris' Luxury Products Division yesterday. I just went for their Q2 sale in July and I still had things to buy yesterday! I'm ashamed to say that I love to shop (in just these two events, I spent more than $1K). Who doesn't go crazy at bargains, right?

So, here's my loot from yesterday:


Bought quite a number of items from Kerastase for my family members as I found it to be good stuff. I bought the Volumeactive series of shampoo during the last event and I can see a vast improvement in my hair volume now. Not only that, my dandruff problem has disappeared too! I had to rely on Pantene most of my life although knowing that it causes a blanket coat/wax on the scalp to keep the "dandruff" intact. I have bought different types of expensive shampoos from hair salons before but they never got rid of my problems. Perhaps it's because different hairstylists gave me different views on why I have dandruff and recommended different shampoos accordingly. Anyways, I bought Keratase Volumeactive fully prepared for my dandruff problem to intensify; I was ready to use it just twice weekly in fact. But I have been using it every day since July and no volume or dandruff issues now! So I give two thumbs up for Kerastase products!

I also bought skincare products to stock up for my own future use and as Xmas presents for family and friends =) Ah, should I go again today? It's the last day of the sale and prices are usually slashed even more.... Mhhmmm should I or should I not??

No comments:

Post a Comment